Peppered Turkey Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you go grocery shopping, pick up some ground turkey. The trick to cooking with it is to season it heavily, like in these Peppered Turkey Burgers. You can bet they'll be gobbled up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon dry red wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and burgers are cooked completely through, turning halfway through grilling.
Serve your turkey burgers on toasted hard rolls or hamburger buns. And we recommend topping each one with a slice of tomato and a dollop of mayonnaise, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who says pie has to be served on a plate? Try this whimsical way and get ready for all sorts of praise! Our Key Lime Pie in a Jar is citrusy, creamy, and downright delicious You might want to make a bunch of 'em 'cause they're super portable, practical, and perfect for setting out at parties.