Peppered Turkey Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you go grocery shopping, pick up some ground turkey. The trick to cooking with it is to season it heavily, like in these Peppered Turkey Burgers. You can bet they'll be gobbled up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon dry red wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 4 teaspoons black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal amounts. Make 4 patties and grill them for 8 to 12 minutes, until no pink remains and burgers are cooked completely through, turning halfway through grilling.
Serve your turkey burgers on toasted hard rolls or hamburger buns. And we recommend topping each one with a slice of tomato and a dollop of mayonnaise, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!