Saltimbocca Turkey Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve these Italian-inspired Turkey Rollups with pasta to maximize their taste. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
What To Do:
- Sprinkle turkey cutlets evenly with salt and pepper. Top each cutlet with even amounts of ham, provolone, sage, and garlic powder. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Brown roll-ups in butter, stir in pasta sauce, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in turkey.
Serve this with cooked pasta so you can enjoy the flavorful sauce.
Cappuccino Twist makes a great Italian-style dessert to finish your Turkey Rollups dinner.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!