Saltimbocca Turkey Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Serve these Italian-inspired Turkey Rollups with pasta to maximize their taste. Mmm mmm!
What You'll Need:
- 4 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
What To Do:
- Sprinkle turkey cutlets evenly with salt and pepper. Top each cutlet with even amounts of ham, provolone, sage, and garlic powder. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Brown roll-ups in butter, stir in pasta sauce, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in turkey.
Serve this with cooked pasta so you can enjoy the flavorful sauce.
Cappuccino Twist makes a great Italian-style dessert to finish your Turkey Rollups dinner.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Cupid's Love Pies are a great way to share the love with friends and family, especially when they're made with lots of love. Bake these heart-shaped hand pies, filled with creamy chocolate hazelnut and strawberry jam, and get ready to receive lots of hugs and kisses!