Simple Turkey One-Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Why wait for Thanksgiving to enjoy those comfort tastes we all love? Toss everything together in your slow cooker and you'll have a complete one-pot turkey dinner without any work.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package stuffing cubes
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 (3-pound) boneless turkey breast
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 carrots, cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- Coat a 3-1/2-quart (or larger) slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place stuffing cubes in cooker and add water, butter, onion, mushrooms, and cranberries; mix well. Sprinkle turkey breast with basil, salt, and pepper.
- Place turkey over stuffing mixture then place carrots around turkey. Cover and cook on low setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove turkey to a cutting board, and slice. Place carrots on a serving platter. Stir stuffing until thoroughly mixed and allow to sit 5 minutes. Spoon onto platter with carrots and serve with sliced turkey.
- If you're a fan of this recipe, then check out How to Cook with Your Slow Cooker, Plus 11 Easy Slow Cooker Recipes!
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!