Stuffed Turkey Roll Ups
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
Told ya that turkey isn't only for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Here's year-round proof!
What You'll Need:
cup dry white wine
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 6 turkey breast cutlets (about 1 pound total)
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen asparagus cuts, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Pour the wine into a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the soup; mix well. Place the turkey in the dish in a single layer, then sprinkle the asparagus cuts evenly over the turkey. Cover with the cheese, then the stuffing mix. Drizzle the butter over the top and bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until no pink remains in the turkey.
If turkey breast cutlets aren't available, it's okay to substitute large boneless chicken breast cutlets.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES