We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This classic pasta dish is loaded with meat, cheese, and veggies. It's the perfect salad for the perfect summer (or any) day. Try Summer Pasta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound Italian-style turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium-sized green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound rotini, twists, or spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, onion, bell pepper, and garlic over medium heat until no pink remains in the sausage. Reduce the heat to low and add the tomatoes, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, and chili powder; simmer for 10 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again. Place the pasta on a large serving platter. Pour the sauce over the cooked pasta and top with the mozzarella cheese. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.