Tempting Turkey Tetrazzini
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Bet you can't say Tempting Turkey Tetrazzini three times fast. And I also bet that you'll want at least three helpings! Now, control yourself!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 3/4
cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (about 3 cups)
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
cup dry white wine or water
teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked turkey breast (about 1 pound) (see Note)
cup Italian-style bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in mushrooms then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 4 to 5 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Stir in milk.
- In a small cup, combine cornstarch and wine, and stir until smooth; slowly pour into mushroom mixture. Increase heat to medium and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt, pepper, and turkey. Add spaghetti and toss until well coated. Spoon spaghetti mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle evenly with bread crumbs.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Don't think that you have to roast a whole turkey to get the cooked turkey to make this. Uh uh. Simply buy a 1-pound chunk in the deli and cut it up yourself.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES