We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It can be difficult to come up with an idea for a party appetizer that everyone will enjoy, especially when you're not sure what other guests are bringing. If you're looking for a simple appetizer recipe for a backyard party, then you're going to love our easy recipe for Tortilla Roll-Ups. No baking required, this is an appetizer that'll be a hit with young and old alike.
What You'll Need:
- 6 (6- to 8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1/2 pound thinly-sliced deli turkey breast or deli ham
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed and patted dry
What To Do:
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese, then spread lightly with salsa. Then, top each turkey with spinach leaves, dividing evenly.
- Roll up the tortillas, then wrap individually in waxed paper and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve as is or cut into 1-inch appetizer-sized pieces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Save the scrambling for the eggs 'cause this easy breakfast recipe comes together in just about a minute! Our scrumptious Breakfast Bowl Scramble is a super simple microwave recipe that's packed with protein, to help keep you sharp all morning long!