We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It can be difficult to come up with an idea for a party appetizer that everyone will enjoy, especially when you're not sure what other guests are bringing. If you're looking for a simple appetizer recipe for a backyard party, then you're going to love our easy recipe for Tortilla Roll-Ups. No baking required, this is an appetizer that'll be a hit with young and old alike.
What You'll Need:
- 6 (6- to 8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) jar medium salsa
- 1/2 pound thinly-sliced deli turkey breast or deli ham
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed and patted dry
What To Do:
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese, then spread lightly with salsa. Then, top each turkey with spinach leaves, dividing evenly.
- Roll up the tortillas, then wrap individually in waxed paper and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve as is or cut into 1-inch appetizer-sized pieces.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!