- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
It can be difficult to come up with an idea for a party appetizer that everyone will enjoy, especially when you're not sure what other guests are bringing. If you're looking for a simple appetizer recipe for a backyard party, then you're going to love our easy recipe for Tortilla Roll-Ups. No baking required, this is an appetizer that'll be a hit with young and old alike.
What You'll Need:
- 6 (6- to 8-inch) soft flour tortillas
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12-ounce) jar medium salsa
pound thinly-sliced deli turkey breast or deli ham
- 1 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach, washed and patted dry
What To Do:
- Spread one side of each tortilla with cream cheese, then spread lightly with salsa. Then, top each turkey with spinach leaves, dividing evenly.
- Roll up the tortillas, then wrap individually in waxed paper and refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve as is or cut into 1-inch appetizer-sized pieces.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES