We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Leftover turkey? Turkey Buffet is the easiest way to turn leftovers into something special. Everyone will love it. Try it -- you'll see! This is exactly the kind of recipe you've been looking for to make good use out of those Thanksgiving leftovers.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash black pepper
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 large fresh tomato, peeled and cut into 6 slices (see Note)
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, peas, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the onion, lime juice, seasonings, and mayonnaise, mix lightly. Spread in an ungreased 6- x10-inch baking dish and top with tomato slices.
- Bake 25 minutes. Combine remaining 1/2 cup cheese and the potato chips, and sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes more, or until cheese is melted.
Here's an easy way to peel fresh tomatoes: Remove the stems, dip tomatoes in boiling water for about 15 seconds, then plunge them into cold water; the skins will slip off easily. But be careful: Don't burn yourself when removing the tomatoes from the boiling water.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!