Turkey Meat Loaf Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 5 Min
Meat loaf has been around for a long time, but lately we've discovered how versatile it can be. Here's a winner that's lower in fat. Why, it just gets better every time we make it.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon bottle chopped garlic
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients. Place the mixture in a 9'x5' loaf pan that has been coated with cooking spray or on a foil-lined baking sheet (that has been coated with cooking spray) and shape the mixture into a loaf.
- Bake for about 1 hour, or until cooked through.