Turkey Parmesan Mini Meat Loaves
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's time for a twist on traditional meat loaf! Using healthy ground turkey breast for these mini meat loaves makes 'em healthy plus they're easy to portion and they cook faster than a whole loaf. They taste great, too!
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 pound ground turkey breast
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian-flavored bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, onion, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/3 cup spaghetti sauce, the egg, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and Italian seasoning; mix well. Divide mixture equally among muffin cups; brush tops with remaining 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until no pink remains in meat. Serve immediately.
Make this a complete meal by teaming the mini meat loaves with a tossed salad and some penne pasta topped with spaghetti sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.