Turkey Pot Pie
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
The ultimate comfort food has to be a bubblin' hot Turkey Pot Pie. One forkful and you'll know we're right. Plus, a turkey pot pie is a great way to put all of those Thanksgiving leftovers to good use!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups leftover cut-up turkey
- 2 cups leftover veggies
- 2 1/2
teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15-ounce) package refrigerated folded pie crusts (2 crusts)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the pie crust; mix well. Unfold one pie crust and place in a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, pressing crust firmly into plate. Spoon turkey mixture into crust.
- Unfold second pie crust and place over turkey mixture. Pinch together and trim edges to seal then flute, if desired.
- Using a sharp knife, cut four 1-inch slits in the top. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until heated through and the crust is golden. Allow to sit for 10 minutes before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES