American-Style Hot Veal Sausage
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The one-of-a-kind smell and taste of a blue-ribbon winner at the county fair! I love it with fried peppers and onions.
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds ground veal
- 1 teaspoon whole fennel seed
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the oil; mix thoroughly. Shape the mixture into 16 patties.
- Coat the bottom of a large skillet with 2 teaspoons of the oil and add just enough water (about 1/4 cup) to cover the bottom; heat over medium heat.
- Add half the patties, making sure they don't touch; cook thoroughly, uncovered, for about 5 minutes on each side, or until brown. Repeat, using the additional 2 teaspoons oil and more water. Makes 16 patties (4 to 5 servings).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!