Grilled Lemon Herb Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 37 Min
Talk about fancy schmancy! Lemon, garlic, and oregano elevate mild veal chops to flavor perfection.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, quartered
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (1-inch-thick) veal loin chops
- 4 (1/4-inch) slices firm ripe tomatoes
What To Do:
- Process first 5 ingredients in a food processor or blender until well blended, making a marinade. Reserve 1 tablespoon marinade. Coat both sides of chops with remaining marinade, and place in a shallow dish. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill. Spread reserved 1 tablespoon marinade over 1 side of each tomato slice.
- Grill chops, uncovered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 12 to 14 minutes, turning once. Cover and grill 10 to 12 more minutes, turning once. Place tomato slices on grill during last 6 minutes of grilling time, turning once. Serve tomatoes alongside veal chops.
When buying veal chops, look for meat that's pale pink to get the best quality.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!