Grilled Lemon Herb Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 37 Min
Talk about fancy schmancy! Lemon, garlic, and oregano elevate mild veal chops to flavor perfection.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, quartered
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (1-inch-thick) veal loin chops
- 4 (1/4-inch) slices firm ripe tomatoes
What To Do:
- Process first 5 ingredients in a food processor or blender until well blended, making a marinade. Reserve 1 tablespoon marinade. Coat both sides of chops with remaining marinade, and place in a shallow dish. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill. Spread reserved 1 tablespoon marinade over 1 side of each tomato slice.
- Grill chops, uncovered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 12 to 14 minutes, turning once. Cover and grill 10 to 12 more minutes, turning once. Place tomato slices on grill during last 6 minutes of grilling time, turning once. Serve tomatoes alongside veal chops.
When buying veal chops, look for meat that's pale pink to get the best quality.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!