Grilled Lemon Herb Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 Hr 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 37 Min
Talk about fancy schmancy! Lemon, garlic, and oregano elevate mild veal chops to flavor perfection.
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, quartered
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 (1-inch-thick) veal loin chops
- 4 (1/4-inch) slices firm ripe tomatoes
What To Do:
- Process first 5 ingredients in a food processor or blender until well blended, making a marinade. Reserve 1 tablespoon marinade. Coat both sides of chops with remaining marinade, and place in a shallow dish. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill. Spread reserved 1 tablespoon marinade over 1 side of each tomato slice.
- Grill chops, uncovered, over medium-high heat (350 degrees to 400 degrees) 12 to 14 minutes, turning once. Cover and grill 10 to 12 more minutes, turning once. Place tomato slices on grill during last 6 minutes of grilling time, turning once. Serve tomatoes alongside veal chops.
When buying veal chops, look for meat that's pale pink to get the best quality.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!