Special Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are lip-smacking good and easy. Your family will love them, and so will your guests.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, crushed or 1 teaspoon bottled chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 loin or rib veal chops, about 1 inch thick
What To Do:
- Mix all ingredients, except veal chops in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the chops in a shallow dish and pour marinade over. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 6 hours (depending on how flavorful you like them).
- After marinating, preheat broiler. Remove chops from marinade and broil for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn chops over and broil for 5 minutes more, or until done to your liking
You can also use smart-priced shoulder veal chops. Try these chops on the grill, too, they're just as "indoor fancy" and delicious.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?