Special Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are lip-smacking good and easy. Your family will love them, and so will your guests.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, crushed or 1 teaspoon bottled chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons ketchup
- 4 loin or rib veal chops, about 1 inch thick
What To Do:
- Mix all ingredients, except veal chops in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place the chops in a shallow dish and pour marinade over. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 6 hours (depending on how flavorful you like them).
- After marinating, preheat broiler. Remove chops from marinade and broil for 10 to 12 minutes. Turn chops over and broil for 5 minutes more, or until done to your liking
You can also use smart-priced shoulder veal chops. Try these chops on the grill, too, they're just as "indoor fancy" and delicious.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!