Tarragon Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
I fell in love with the taste of tarragon the first time I had béarnaise sauce. Now I'm using that same rich taste as the perfect accent for tender veal chops.
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons ground dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 veal rib chops (2 pounds total), 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use chicken broth
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the tarragon, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub evenly over both sides of the veal chops.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Brown the veal chops over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until well-browned.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, increase the heat to high, and stir to mix with the pan juices. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
Simple baked white potatoes or yams are the perfect go-along for these.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!