Tarragon Veal Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I fell in love with the taste of tarragon the first time I had béarnaise sauce. Now I'm using that same rich taste as the perfect accent for tender veal chops.
What You'll Need:
- 2 teaspoons ground dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 veal rib chops (2 pounds total), 1 inch thick
- 1/2 cup ready-to-use chicken broth
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the tarragon, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub evenly over both sides of the veal chops.
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Brown the veal chops over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until well-browned.
- Add the chicken broth to the skillet, increase the heat to high, and stir to mix with the pan juices. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
Simple baked white potatoes or yams are the perfect go-along for these.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This pot roast recipe was shared with us by a grandma who loves ballroom dancing! Whenever she made this comforting meal for dinner, the whole family would rush to the table. Plus, Grandma Lois' Pot Roast is made in one pot, so you know it's going to be easy. That leaves a lot more time for dancing!