Veal Cordon Bleu Burgers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Veal Cordon Bleu Burgers make its easy to get away from the traditional "burgers on the grill". Mellow-tasting ground veal, adds a company-fancy touch to any meal, even a weeknight meal.
What You'll Need:
- 1 1/2 pounds ground veal
- 1/4 cup flavored bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices (4 ounces total) Swiss cheese, cut in half
- 4 thin slices (3 ounces total) deli ham
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine the veal, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well. Divide the mixture into 8 equal amounts and make 8 patties.
- Top each of 4 veal patties with a piece of ham and a cheese strip. Fold the ham over the cheese, then top each with another veal patty. Use your fingers to pinch and seal the patty edges.
- Coat a large skillet with nonstick vegetable spray. Heat the skillet over medium heat and cook the burgers for 14 to 16 minutes or until no pink remains, turning once. During the last 2 minutes of cooking, place a cheese strip on top of each patty. Cover the pan until the cheese has melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!