Veal alla Patty
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We had to name this scrumptious dish after our Test Kitchen director, Patty. This dish was her idea, and if anybody knows how to put a quick meal together, plus make it extra-special, Patty sure does. Don't pass up this one.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound veal cutlets, pounded to -inch thickness
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup dry vermouth or white wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
What To Do:
- Place the flour and the egg in separate shallow dishes. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Coat the veal in the flour then in the egg, coating completely. Cook the veal for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until golden. Stir in the artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes, vermouth, and lemon juice. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened. Serve immediately.
Patty suggests starting this meal with a salad of mixed baby greens (you can buy it ready-made) topped with slices of plum tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese. Ooh la la!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!