Very Special Veal
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The name says it all, but it's simple enough to make even when you're pressed for time. That's why at my house it's nicknamed "V.S.V."
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound boneless veal cutlets, pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil, plus extra if needed
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) sliced carrots, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the flour in a shallow dish; coat the veal completely.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the veal cutlets a few at a time and cook for 4 minutes or until browned, turning halfway through the cooking. Remove the cooked veal to a plate.
- If necessary, add additional oil to the skillet and cook any remaining cutlets. Place all the cooked cutlets back into the skillet and add the remaining ingredients; stir and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the veal is heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!