Very Special Veal
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
The name says it all, but it's simple enough to make even when you're pressed for time. That's why at my house it's nicknamed "V.S.V."
What You'll Need:
cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound boneless veal cutlets, pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 2 teaspoons canola or vegetable oil, plus extra if needed
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) ready-to-use chicken broth
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) sliced carrots, drained
cup chopped scallions
- 1 can (14 ½ ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Place the flour in a shallow dish; coat the veal completely.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the veal cutlets a few at a time and cook for 4 minutes or until browned, turning halfway through the cooking. Remove the cooked veal to a plate.
- If necessary, add additional oil to the skillet and cook any remaining cutlets. Place all the cooked cutlets back into the skillet and add the remaining ingredients; stir and bring to a boil. Cover and reduce the heat to medium-low. Simmer for 5 minutes, or until the veal is heated through.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES