All Star Zucchini
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Basil, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini...what an all-star line-up! And when you put them together in this Italian favorite, you'll be tempted to sing Italian love songs.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tomatoes, cut into small chunks (about 3 cups)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 zucchini, cut into small chunks (about 4 cups)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except zucchini; cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini, cover, and cook 10 to 15 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- You may want to serve this in a bowl, with some crusty Italian or French bread for dunking.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Smoky Barbecue Bean Bake
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Kickin' Fried Green Tomatoes
- Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
- Fried Cabbage
- Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Best Broccoli Salad
- French Fried Pepper Rings
- Summer Squash Bake
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More