All Star Zucchini
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Basil, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini...what an all-star line-up! And when you put them together in this Italian favorite, you'll be tempted to sing Italian love songs.
What You'll Need:
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tomatoes, cut into small chunks (about 3 cups)
2 garlic cloves, minced
teaspoon dried thyme
teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
3 zucchini, cut into small chunks (about 4 cups)
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add remaining ingredients except zucchini; cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini, cover, and cook 10 to 15 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- You may want to serve this in a bowl, with some crusty Italian or French bread for dunking.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 30 14