We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What a great accent for a special meal! This Asparagus Casserole pairs well with just about every dinner recipe under the sun. From chicken to steak to fish and more, you can always enhance your mealtime with some asparagus. Plus, you'll feel good about eating this green veggie since it's such a great way to get together a well-balanced meal. For potlucks or weeknights, this asparagus casserole is a guaranteed hit.
What You'll Need:
- 6 ounces butter-flavored crackers, divided (half of a 12-ounce package)
- 2 (15-ounce) cans asparagus spears, drained with 1/2 cup liquid reserved
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (10 -ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with cooking spray, layer one quarter of crackers, one third of asparagus, and one third of cheese.
- Repeat layers two more times and top with remaining crackers.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine soup and reserved 1/2 cup asparagus liquid; mix well.
- Pour evenly over casserole and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
If you loved this simple asparagus recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Amazing Recipes for Asparagus: 13 Baked Asparagus Recipes, Roasted Asparagus Recipes, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"