Backyard Bean Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perk up your next party with our Backyard Bean Bake and enjoy the tastes of an old-time barbecue. And shhhh...no need to tell anyone it all started with canned baked beans! That's your secret!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (16-ounce) cans baked beans
- 2 (2.8-ounce) cans French-fried onions
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except one can of French-fried onions; mix well then pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with remaining can of French-fried onions and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until bubbly and the onions are golden. Serve immediately.
If you're looking for some great burger and hot dog recipes to enjoy grill side, try our BLT Burgers and our NY Vendor Hot Dogs. We've also got lots of other great options on our website, so check them out!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!
- Creamed Cabbage
- Fried Cabbage
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Grandma Bell's Onion Tart
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Buttery Cabbage
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amish Broccoli Bake