Baked Zucchini Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked Zucchini Chips are great as a party food, side dish or a midday snack. Kids will love them, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an oven-proof wire rack with cooking spray then place on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange coated zucchini slices on wire rack and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.