Baked Zucchini Chips
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Baked Zucchini Chips are great as a party food, side dish or a midday snack. Kids will love them, too!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat an oven-proof wire rack with cooking spray then place on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk then coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Arrange coated zucchini slices on wire rack and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.
- Green Bean Casserole
- Corn Fancy
- Broccoli with Mock Hollandaise
- Best Broccoli Salad
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Buttery Cabbage
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Fried Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes