We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beans are "in" all over the country, and beans are easy (especially when you use canned)!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) can great Northern or white kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick peas), undrained
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Place beans in a medium-sized saucepan; bring to a boil, then drain. Mix in remaining ingredients. Let cool, then transfer to a storage container and store, covered, in refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for Ultimate Fudgy Brownies is going to make you forget about any other recipe for brownies you've ever tasted...they're that good. You may just want to pour yourself another glass of milk, 'cause these homemade brownies are full of decadent, chocolatey flavor.
- Creamed Cabbage
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Grandma Bell's Onion Tart
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Fried Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Buttery Cabbage
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Stuffed Peppers