We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Beans are "in" all over the country, and beans are easy (especially when you use canned)!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) can great Northern or white kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (14 to 16 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chick peas), undrained
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Place beans in a medium-sized saucepan; bring to a boil, then drain. Mix in remaining ingredients. Let cool, then transfer to a storage container and store, covered, in refrigerator. Serve chilled.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!
- Fried Cabbage
- Vegetable Cheese Bake
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 27 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Zucchini Squares
- Lovin' Onions
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Crispy Buttermilk Onion Rings
- Buttery Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant