Beet and Corn Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With a few shortcuts, we can throw together this great-tasting Beet and Corn Salad in no time. Serve it up with your grilling favorites or along with a hearty sandwich.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) jar sliced pickled beets, drained, 2 tablespoons liquid reserved
- 1 (9-ounce) box frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (9-ounce) box frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 rib celery, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine beets, corn, sugar snap peas, bell pepper, celery, and parsley.
- In a medium bowl, combine reserved beet liquid, vinegar, mustard, oil, salt, and black pepper; whisk until well blended. Stir in basil then pour over beet mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- Serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.
Recipe courtesy of Seneca Foods Corporation
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.