Best Bacon Sprouts
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
While these tasty sprouts may resemble tiny cabbage heads, they've got a unique flavor that's all their own! And we think our Best Bacon Sprouts taste even better than the rest, because they're cooked in all your favorite seasonings and finished off with crunchy, yummy, bacon bits!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh Brussels sprouts (or one 14-ounce bag frozen, thawed), cut in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
What To Do:
Place Brussels sprouts in a large saucepan and add enough water to cover; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil; brown sprouts with onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Add chicken broth and bacon bits and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until liquid is reduced.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!
- Fried Cabbage
- Vegetable Cheese Bake
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 27 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Zucchini Squares
- Lovin' Onions
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Crispy Buttermilk Onion Rings
- Buttery Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant