We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 6 side-dish servings
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Because it's so reasonable and versatile, here's another way to enjoy broccoli. And you've probably got all these ingredients on hand.
What You'll Need:
- 1 bunch broccoli, trimmed and cut into chunks
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 medium-sized onion, minced
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- Seasoned bread crumbs
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Boil or steam broccoli for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, mushroom soup, onion, and eggs; mix well.
Add cooked broccoli to cheese mixture. Pour mixture into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with bread crumbs and bake for 35 minutes or until lightly golden.
You can use 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen broccoli instead of fresh; just thaw it under cool water, drain it, and add to mixture (there's no need to cook it). You can add some chopped, cooked chicken or turkey to turn this side dish into a hearty main-course dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Fried Cabbage
- Mexican Street Corn
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Amish Broccoli Bake