Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
With equal parts good taste and no-fuss preparation, quiche is always right. From brunches to lunches and even holiday parties, this light yet flavor-packed dish fits any occasion.
What You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded yellow Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli thawed
- 1 frozen ready-to-bake 9-inch pie shell, thawed
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses and broccoli, mix well and sprinkle into the pie shell.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, half-and-half, onion powder; and pepper until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with the nutmeg.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES