Broccoli and Cheese Quiche
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
With equal parts good taste and no-fuss preparation, quiche is always right. From brunches to lunches and even holiday parties, this light yet flavor-packed dish fits any occasion.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli thawed
- 1 (9-inch) frozen ready-to-bake pie shell, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses and broccoli, mix well and sprinkle into the pie shell.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs, half-and-half, onion powder; and pepper until thoroughly combined. Pour into pie shell; sprinkle with the nutmeg.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm and a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes, slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Best Broccoli Salad
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amazing Asparagus Quiche
- Fried Cabbage
- Carrot Bake
- Simple Roasted Asparagus
- Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes
- Confetti Zucchini Salad
- Sweet Onion Casserole