Broccoli with Mock Hollandaise
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Mock" was "in" in the '50s and '60s. Everybody was trying new ways of simplifying fancy-sounding recipes. And today, with how busy we all are, it's a better idea than ever!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (10 ounce each) packages frozen broccoli spears
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Cook broccoli spears according to package directions; drain if necessary.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine remaining ingredients over low heat; mix well. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until sauce is smooth and thick, stirring constantly. Serve over broccoli spears.
If you want to use fresh broccoli, just cut a bunch into spears and steam until tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Fried Cabbage
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Mexican Street Corn
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Amish Broccoli Bake