Butter Glazed Carrots
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you serve up our Butter Glazed Carrots, everyone will ask you where you found carrots so tender and sweet. If they only knew the answer!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh babycut carrots
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, place carrots in enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook 8 to 10 minutes, or until fork tender; drain and set aside.
- In the same saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, vinegar, and butter to a boil.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch, stirring until cornstarch is dissolved. Add cornstarch mixture to vinegar mixture, stirring until thickened. Add carrots and cranberries to mixture and heat 5 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.