Butternut Squash Mash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your holiday go-alongs wouldn't be complete without this easy Butternut Squash Mash. Our flavorful recipe fits all your feasts perfectly from Thanksgiving through Christmas.
What You'll Need:
- 2 medium butternut squash
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place squash on baking sheet and bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted into squash. Remove from oven and let cool slightly, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise; scoop out the seeds and discard. Using a spoon, remove the flesh and place in a casserole dish. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve immediately or refrigerate and reheat at a later time.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.