Carrot Souffle Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In California they serve lots of vegetable dishes, and this is one of my favorites 'cause it's an exciting new one!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh or frozen carrots, cooked and mashed
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cracker meal
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
What To Do:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the mashed carrots in a large bowl; add the butter and mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Pour the mixture into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish or an 8-inch square baking pan, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until light golden. Let cool for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the outside of the pan. Cut into serving-sized pieces and serve.
- Green Bean Casserole
- Corn Fancy
- Broccoli with Mock Hollandaise
- Best Broccoli Salad
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Stuffed Peppers
- Fried Cabbage
- Spring Veggie Fever: 25 Mouthwatering Spring Vegetable Recipes
- Amazing Asparagus Quiche
- Zucchini Squares