Carrot Souffle Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In California they serve lots of vegetable dishes, and this is one of my favorites 'cause it's an exciting new one!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fresh or frozen carrots, cooked and mashed
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cracker meal
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
What To Do:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the mashed carrots in a large bowl; add the butter and mix well. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Pour the mixture into a greased 1-1/2-quart casserole dish or an 8-inch square baking pan, and bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until light golden. Let cool for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the outside of the pan. Cut into serving-sized pieces and serve.
If you loved this easy carrot recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Fried Cabbage
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles