Cauliflower Stir Fry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yes, we're betting we can get your gang to eat cauliflower! With just a few flicks of the wrist, this no-oil-required tasty cauliflower stir-fry will be ready to serve along with any of your favorite main dishes!
What You'll Need:
- 1 small head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced diagonally
- 2/3 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 scallions (green onions), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- pinch of sugar
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, sauté cauliflower, pepper, and carrots in 1/3 cup chicken broth over medium-high heat for 4 to 5 minutes. Add mushrooms, scallions, and garlic, and cook for 5 more minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/3 cup chicken broth, the soy sauce, and sugar. Pour over cauliflower mixture, reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes, until cauliflower is fork-tender.
If you’d like to turn this into a complete meal, just add pieces of leftover cooked chicken or beef during the last 5 minutes of cooking and serve it all over steamed rice.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.