Cheesy Mexican Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These ordinary products dress up a box of corn muffin mix to make an extraordinary side dish fit for company.
What You'll Need:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add corn and remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours or until edges are set. Stir before serving
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!