Cheesy Mexican Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These ordinary products dress up a box of corn muffin mix to make an extraordinary side dish fit for company.
What You'll Need:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add corn and remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours or until edges are set. Stir before serving
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!