Cheesy Mexican Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These ordinary products dress up a box of corn muffin mix to make an extraordinary side dish fit for company.
What You'll Need:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add corn and remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours or until edges are set. Stir before serving
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!