Cheesy Mexican Corn Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These ordinary products dress up a box of corn muffin mix to make an extraordinary side dish fit for company.
What You'll Need:
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can corn with red and green bell peppers, undrained
- 1 (14-3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
What To Do:
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl until frothy. Add corn and remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into a lightly greased 3-quart oval slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 5 hours or until edges are set. Stir before serving
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your lunch box or afternoon snack could use a little change-of-pace, then you're going to go crazy for these...Crazy Corn Dog Muffins! What's crazy about them? Well, aside from being "crazy good" they're also super easy to make and very portable!