Country Corn Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's no reason to buy ready-made for the biggest holidays of the season, when a homestyle go-along like our tasty country Corn Casserole is so easy to make. This hearty veggie bake fits Thanksgiving and Christmas perfectly!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cracker crumbs (see Note)
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Mix first 7 ingredients together in a large bowl. Pour into a 1-1/2-quart ungreased casserole dish.
Combine butter and cracker crumbs and sprinkle evenly over top of the casserole.
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until set.
- Use either saltine or Ritz®-type crackers to make crumbs.
- Plus, if you loved this Country Corn Casserole, we bet you'll love our Easy Corn Fritters.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.