We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Garden fresh and "un-be-leaf-ably" good, Creamed Cabbage is a surprisingly different and tasty side dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 large head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ¾-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
What To Do:
- In a large pot, bring cabbage, onion, water, salt, and pepper to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain off water and add soup and pimientos; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until cabbage is tender.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 17 Easy Cabbage Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.