We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They'll follow their noses right to the table once they get a whiff of your Fried Cabbage. This tasty, easy cabbage recipe only uses five ingredients (one of them is bacon!), so you can whip up this super side dish in no time!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 1 head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pot and crumble; set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to pot. Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook 30 to 35 minutes, or until cabbage is tender, stirring frequently.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, toss, and serve.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 35 Easy Cabbage Recipes, which features some of our all-time popular cabbage recipes, like Buttery Cabbage and Old-Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage.
- Plus, don't forget to check out our FREE eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes for more easy dinner favorites.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Citrus Honey Carrots
- Lovin' Onions
- Oh So Simple Green Beans Amandine
- Steamed Artichokes with Butter
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 27 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Buttery Cabbage
- Homestyle Cabbage
- Crispy Buttermilk Onion Rings
- Golden Cauliflower Bake