We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You might want to take a peek into your garden for some of the ingredients needed for this Garden Quiche. It's made with a couple of fresh garden ingredients, like spinach and cherry tomatoes, which make this quiche perfect for a Mother's Day brunch or spring get-together.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 (9-inch) ready-to-bake deep-dish pie crust
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add spinach and cook 1 minute, just until spinach starts to wilt.
In a large bowl, beat eggs and half-and-half until well combined. Add Monterey Jack cheese, Swiss cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in spinach and tomatoes and pour into pie crust.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until firm. Let sit 5 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve.
You can find more easy quiche recipes like this one by clicking here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Smoky Barbecue Bean Bake
- Kickin' Fried Green Tomatoes
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower
- Fried Cabbage
- Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats
- Best Broccoli Salad
- French Fried Pepper Rings
- Summer Squash Bake
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More