Green Bean Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine saving oven space during the holidays, and still being able to make a homemade classic veggie go-along. Our slow-cooker version of the famous Green Bean Casserole everyone loves, will save the day, making you make you a holiday hero!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (14.5-ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (4.5-ounce) jars sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can French-fried onion rings, divided
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except onion rings; stir in half the onion rings. Spoon casserole mixture into a 2- to 3-quart slow cooker that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 2 hours.
- Sprinkle remaining onion rings over top of casserole. Cover and cook on LOW setting 30 more minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're gonna want to bring your appetite and a loaf of crusty bread to the table when you serve this Old-World Peasant Soup. This soup is full of fresh veggies, beans, and, for old-world flavor, some kielbasa. It's a hearty, fill-ya-up soup that's sure to make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside!