We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You may not have thought of grilling romaine, but it's a great way to make it. Grilled fresh romaine is easy and takes no time. And grilling gives it a flavor boost that you're gonna love!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 fresh romaine hearts (one 22-ounce package), cut in half lengthwise with cores intact
- Fresh ground pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Brush the mixture on the cut sides of the romaine and season with fresh ground pepper.
- Grill cut-side down for 5 minutes, or until the lettuce just starts to brown. Turn and cook until wilted and brown. Serve warm.
This can also be made with other hearty lettuce types such as Belgian endive, Salad Savoy, radicchio or Bibb lettuce, or maybe even a combination.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!
- Zucchini Squares
- Best Broccoli Salad
- Corn Salad
- Fried Cabbage
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 26 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Country Corn Casserole
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Easy Carrot Recipes: 12 Baby Carrot Recipes, Cooked Carrot Recipes & More
- Summer Squash Bake