Grilled Summer Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a grill basket for your barbecue grill? Use it or pick one up and get your gang to eat their veggies with our recipe for Grilled Summer Veggies. The unbeatable smoky cookout flavors will turn those finicky eaters into veggie lovers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 yellow squash, cut into sticks
- 1 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and place in a grill basket.
- Grill vegetables 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned but still crisp.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!
- Fried Cabbage
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Mexican Street Corn
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Buttery Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Amish Broccoli Bake