Grilled Summer Veggies
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 5 Min
Got a grill basket for your barbecue grill? Use it or pick one up and get your gang to eat their veggies with our recipe for Grilled Summer Veggies. The unbeatable smoky cookout flavors will turn those finicky eaters into veggie lovers.
What You'll Need:
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 yellow squash, cut into sticks
- 1 zucchini, cut into sticks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well and place in a grill basket.
- Grill vegetables 5 to 6 minutes, or until lightly browned but still crisp.
How about pairing these tasty veggies with our Grilled London Broil for a great summer feast? And a nice cup of our Gazpacho is a healthy and refreshing way to start almost any meal!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 29 13