Homestyle Grilled Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This easy recipe for grilled veggies is a healthy go-along for any meal. Flavorful and light, it's a super way to get the gang to eat their veggies.
What You'll Need:
- 3 medium-sized yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch lengthwise
- 2 medium-sized green zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch lengthwise
- 1 each red and green bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat outdoor or indoor grill to medium-high heat. In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients, mix well. Drizzle over vegetables or place in a resealable plastic bag and toss until well coated.
- Place vegetables on grill for 6 to 8 minutes, or desired tenderness, turning them over once during grilling.
Recipe adapted from Canola Gourmet Cookbook
If you like this recipe, you're sure to love the Mr. Food Let's Get Grilling eCookbook. It's packed with over 36 pages of easy grilling recipes, including burgers and dogs, chicken and desserts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!