Husky Roasted Corn
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!
What You'll Need:
- 6 ears of fresh corn, in the husk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
What To Do:
- In a large pot of cold water, place corn with husks on; soak 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove corn from water, shake off excess water, place around edges of grill or over indirect heat, and cover.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until kernels are tender. Remove from heat and carefully remove husks and silk.
- Want to add some extra flavor to your fresh corn? Check out our collection of Homemade Butters and Spreads!
- Don't feel like grilling? You can roast these in the oven by placing them on your oven rack in a 400 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!