Italian Green Beans
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Italian green beans are broader and more tender than your ordinary green bean, which is what makes them an interesting choice when trying to pick out a vegetable side dish to go with dinner. By combining it with a few seasonings we have sitting around in our spice cabinet, we have a super simple vegetable dish that we can pair with a variety of foods: chicken, tortellini, pork chops, or anything else.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 (10-ounce) packages frozen Italian-style green beans, thawed
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Melt butter with oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add onion, and saut 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add green beans and remaining ingredients; cook 20 to 25 minutes or until beans are tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?
- Fried Cabbage
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Buttery Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Homemade Microwave Pickles