Lemon-Scented Sugar Snaps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Snap peas are such a great veggie to work into your meals, isn't it? We love this recipe for Lemon-Scented Sugar Snaps because they're just such a refreshing addition to your dinner table. This easy snap pea recipe only takes about ten minutes to cook up, making it a simple dish to throw together to accompany your chicken or beef main course. We even bet it'll make a nice addition to your potluck spread, so it's certainly a keeper!
What You'll Need:
- 2 pounds fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
What To Do:
- Cook peas in boiling salted water to cover 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain.
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; add peas, and saut 3 minutes. Add garlic and remaining ingredients. Saute 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
To boil sugar snap peas ahead, follow step 1; then wrap the peas in paper towels, and place in a resealable plastic bag. Seal and chill up to 8 hours.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!