Marinated Garden Vegetables
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 2 Min
Whether you grow your own veggies or not, you're gonna love the garden-fresh vegetables in this salad. (Sure, it's okay to mix and match the veggies you use in here so that you use only the freshest ones.)
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into chunks
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together oil, vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, sugar, and salt. Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- Place remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish and pour cooled dressing evenly over them. Toss until well coated and combined. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving, tossing occasionally. Toss again just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!