We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These are so easy, you won't believe it. And neither will your friends! They'll think you bought these at one of those fancy gourmet shops.
What You'll Need:
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh whole mushrooms, cleaned and ends trimmed
What To Do:
- Place all of the ingredients except the mushrooms in a large plastic bowl; mix well.
- Add the mushrooms and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
These are a super cold side dish and, served with toothpicks, they make a refreshing hors d'oeuvre, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!
- Fried Cabbage
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Buttery Cabbage
- Grandma Irma's Red Cabbage
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Homemade Microwave Pickles