We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
These are so easy, you won't believe it. And neither will your friends! They'll think you bought these at one of those fancy gourmet shops.
What You'll Need:
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 medium-sized onion, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh whole mushrooms, cleaned and ends trimmed
What To Do:
- Place all of the ingredients except the mushrooms in a large plastic bowl; mix well.
- Add the mushrooms and toss to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
These are a super cold side dish and, served with toothpicks, they make a refreshing hors d'oeuvre, too.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.