We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Apple crisp and peach crisp better move over and make room for this veggie version that's gonna be a sure hit.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 5 cups (3/4 pound) sliced mushrooms
- 2 1/2 cups croutons, divided
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared steak sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter then add the mushrooms and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2 cups croutons in a large bowl and mix in the sautéed mushrooms. Place in a 8-inch square baking dish, and top with the remaining 1/2 cup croutons.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
- Pour mixture evenly over the entire casserole and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!
- Fried Cabbage
- Mexican Street Corn
- Orzo Stuffed Peppers
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Creamed Cabbage
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Buttery Cabbage
- Amish Broccoli Bake