We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What in the world is succotash? Succotash is a mixed vegetable dish with different kinds of shell beans like corn or lima beans. It's a great medley to accompany any dinner recipe, wouldn't you agree? Our New Succotash recipe gives you a nice update on the traditional versions, so you can surprise the family with one of the trendiest vegetable dishes around! Pass the succotash, please!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute scallions and red pepper until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add remaining ingredients, stirring to blend.
- Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and liquid is absorbed.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fried Cabbage
- Creamed Cabbage
- Easy Eggplant Recipes: 18 Simple Recipes with Eggplant
- Incredibly Easy Broccoli Recipes: 28 Broccoli Casserole Recipes, Side Dishes, and More
- Amish Broccoli Bake
- Buttery Cabbage
- Lucky Cabbage and Noodles
- Refrigerator Cucumber Pickles
- Aunt Nellie's Cabbage Fritters
- Homemade Microwave Pickles